Welcome to Creative Writing School.
We know you’re here because you want to write.
Maybe you’ve been writing for a while, or maybe you’re just getting started – either way, our aim here at Creative Writing School is to help you to do what you love – write! – by providing writers’ resources that:
- help you get started if you’re new to the world of creative writing, or returning after a long absence (many folks who want to write creatively have not done so since childhood);
- help you overcome blocks – by providing writing prompts, writing exercises, and inspirational content to get your fingers flying;
- introduce you to techniques, tools, and tips to help you write;
- help you to organise your writing life – especially if you’re trying to fit your writing in around work and family commitments;
- recommend online courses, lessons, and articles that may help you to achieve your writing goals.
We love to hear from our readers and always welcome your feedback.
Please remember, if there’s anything you’d like to see on this site in the future, just let us know!